Valentine’s day in Paris, celebrate Love in the city of Romance …
Be treated like royalty. Crystal chandeliers, fine silverware and porcelain, refinement in everything, this is what the George V is all about. Flower bouquets of roses from Jeff Leatham’s Popup Store, or rose petals on your bed, Afternoon Tea in the Galerie with piano accompaniment, massage in our Popup Spa for two with candles and Champagne), cocktails in our Bar, and a most romantic dinner prepared by Chef Christian Le Squer in our gourmet restaurant Le Cinq, or Chef David Bizet in L’Orangerie and La Galerie, or at our Mediterranean Table, Le George, with the inspiration of Chef Simone Zanoni.
We will soon reveal our romantic program …
And you will also be amazed about Paris and how the city rolls out the red carpet just for you. In Paris, Love and Seduction are all around and in everything and it is the perfect place to renew your wedding vows!
10 things to do in Paris for Valentine’s
– Stay in bed all day, this is a hotel after all …
– Take a cooking class together
– Do a photoshoot in front of the iconic monuments of Paris
– Hire a driver for a tour of the illuminations
– Do a romantic cruise on the Seine
– Enjoy a shopping day in the best Lingerie stores.
– Discover the « naughty » Louvre
– Explore the Rodin museum (The Kiss) or the Musée de la Vie Romantique
– Seal your Love with a lock on Pont de l’Archevêché
– Kiss in public places (everyone does, highly recommended to remain incognito)
Remember: what happens in Paris stays in Paris and will be memories and secrets to cherish forever.
… and outside Paris
– A morning at the Flea Market (open on Saturday)
– A day in Versailles
– An afternoon in Vaux-le-Vicomte
– A visit to the Champagne country
… and so much more …